there seems to be a hesitation when I accelerate and a lunging sensation when I stop. 97.5k miles. No warning lights or indicators are illuminated.
Is my transmission slipping? on 2007 BMW 530i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 530i Questions
- How can I run Bluetooth thru my factory radio. Is ther an auxiliary port
- my car be clicking in my transmission pan when my car warms up when its idiling
- The speedometer is not working and it's completely off.
- Why does my outside plastic of the car get sensitive and soft?
- Why does my volume control button get loose? How do i fix it?
2007 BMW 530i Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($254 - 344) in Highland, MI
- Inspection I ($225 - 369) in Stonewall, MS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($510 - 645) in Chesterfield, SC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,015 - 2,708) in Orchard, CO
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($386 - 844) in Burlington, WY
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,995 - 2,801) in Monticello, UT