the engine light is on and car wont shift out of 1st gear.there are squares around all the gear indicaters
is my transmission bad? on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
3 answersJuly 12, 2010
2 answersOctober 06, 2011
1 answerDecember 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Odin, IL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($283 - 396) in Tuscarora, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($429 - 683) in Brookhaven, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Patrick, SC
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($542 - 717) in Copeland, KS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($213 - 245) in Cactus, TX