When taking off,trans kick's in little hard. But when entering A freeway, No problem at all.
Is my trans starting to go out?. on 2000 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2000 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 222) in Sloansville, NY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($800 - 1,005) in Calder, ID
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Walker, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Union, NH
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Lilburn, GA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($276 - 423) in Lytle Creek, CA