my heater control valve on my 1992 Camaro is leaking coolant and causes my car to overheat
Is my heater control valve supposed to leak a lot of coolant? on 1992 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1992 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($407 - 565) in Amado, AZ
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Milton Mills, NH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($650 - 1,200) in Mc Bee, SC
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in San Rafael, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 490) in Exeter, NH
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($136 - 289) in Alhambra, IL