So a about a week ago i hit a rock in the road. Didn't feel like anything was wrong so I kept driving..then the car just shut off on me. I got out looked under the car and there was a whole in my oil pan..then I checked the dip stick and there was not a drop of oil..the car wouldn't turn over after that..is my engine blown?
Is my engine blown? on 2001 BMW 330i
Asked by for the 2001 BMW 330i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
March 13, 2012
most likely seized from lack of oil. the short answer, yes, it is done.
2 answersFebruary 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
2001 BMW 330i Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($206 - $288) in Oldfield, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($682 - $827) in Winterthur, DE
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - $129) in Narka, KS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Dublin, OH
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($514 - $546) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($432 - $448) in Red Bluff, CA