So a about a week ago i hit a rock in the road. Didn't feel like anything was wrong so I kept driving..then the car just shut off on me. I got out looked under the car and there was a whole in my oil pan..then I checked the dip stick and there was not a drop of oil..the car wouldn't turn over after that..is my engine blown?
Is my engine blown? on 2001 BMW 330i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
March 13, 2012
most likely seized from lack of oil. the short answer, yes, it is done.
2 answersFebruary 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- Why does the drive shaft continue to spin when the car is in park
- Where is the final resistor located in
- what is that under the hood on passenger side in back close to windshield
- 2003 BMW 330i E46 wont start after airbag deployed when I ran into a Median.
- Is there a permanent fix for the constantly breaking door lock cylinder?
2001 BMW 330i Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oldfield, MO
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,221 - 1,716) in Winterthur, DE
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($393 - 557) in Narka, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($2,031 - 2,329) in Dublin, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($222 - 307) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($432 - 448) in Red Bluff, CA