So a about a week ago i hit a rock in the road. Didn't feel like anything was wrong so I kept driving..then the car just shut off on me. I got out looked under the car and there was a whole in my oil pan..then I checked the dip stick and there was not a drop of oil..the car wouldn't turn over after that..is my engine blown?
Is my engine blown? on 2001 BMW 330i
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
March 13, 2012
most likely seized from lack of oil. the short answer, yes, it is done.
2 answersFebruary 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- 2003 BMW 330i E46 wont start after airbag deployed when I ran into a Median.
- Is there a permanent fix for the constantly breaking door lock cylinder?
- Why is it that the front rims of my wheels are always more dirty than the back?
- Transmission malfunction light
- How do you know if BMW has a cracked head