Sometimes when i'm driving either on the highway/city, my speedometer will start fluctuating and will hesitate to accelerate/jerk. It will snap out of it eventually and return to normal driving. The "O/D off" light will start flashing code 11. What do you think the problem is?
Is my ecu bad? on 1995 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 1995 Toyota Corolla
COMMENT by a31392 ,
October 03, 2012
My speed sensor + shift control solenoid were replaced.. no luck :/
10 answersFebruary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1995 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($164 - $260) in Greenwood, WI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Edison, NJ
- Water Pump Replacement ($361 - $493) in Altura, MN
- Battery Replacement ($127 - $181) in Colburn, ID
- Window Switch Replacement ($496 - $509) in High Point, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($108 - $121) in Pluckemin, NJ