Sometimes when i'm driving either on the highway/city, my speedometer will start fluctuating and will hesitate to accelerate/jerk. It will snap out of it eventually and return to normal driving. The "O/D off" light will start flashing code 11. What do you think the problem is?
Is my ecu bad? on 1995 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 2 comments
COMMENT by a31392,
October 03, 2012
My speed sensor + shift control solenoid were replaced.. no luck :/
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +