Sometimes when i'm driving either on the highway/city, my speedometer will start fluctuating and will hesitate to accelerate/jerk. It will snap out of it eventually and return to normal driving. The "O/D off" light will start flashing code 11. What do you think the problem is?
Is my ecu bad? on 1995 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 2 comments
COMMENT by a31392,
October 03, 2012
My speed sensor + shift control solenoid were replaced.. no luck :/
9 answersFebruary 27, 2011
6 answersDecember 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?