My car is a standard, and recently when I drove it on the highway, whenever I gave it gas, especially in the higher gears, that the car would hardly accelerate, and the rpms would rev high, almost as if if was in neutral. It took some work to get the car to just 70 mph. I've noticed since then in the past week or so, that its doing it worse in the lower gears too, and its stressful just driving it around town. I have to accelerate fairly slowly. Is this the clutch going out? If so, whats the general consensus on a repair/replacement?
Is my clutch slipping, and how much is a clutch repair/replacement for my car? on 1995 Saturn SL1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL1 Questions
- ase un ruido enfrente al prender el ahire acondici. más fuerte al poner velocida
- Where is the smog pump located &anything else that connects with needs to checke
- How do I start my car after it stalled while driving it?
- Its running hot, where do I put the water?
- It looks like I have excessive amount of oil in my coolant reservoir