My timeing chaine broke while I was driven and I drove it a couple miles with it being broke can it be fixed
Is my car is fixable if I was driven it when my timeing chain broke on 1997 Nissan 200SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- why don't i have a third or forth gear?
- Won't start or crank and clicking
- My 1998 Nissan 200sx has a revving issue. It jerks don't know why. Need help
- I start my car and drive and it starts jerking and sputtering, then no power
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
1997 Nissan 200SX Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Vanderbilt Beach, FL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Taft, CA
- Alternator Replacement ($312 - 373) in Roscoe, SD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($312 - 409) in Sebastopol, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($190 - 220) in Lockeford, CA
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($63 - 76) in Fostoria, OH