It feels like someone has hit me from behind or like a slipping. I was told it is 3200.00 to 3400.00 to fix. It occurs more each time I drive it and usually in stop and go driving. The mechanic I took it to couldnt make it act up but he told me not worth it to fix..Is this true? Thank You for your time and knowledge
Is my automatic transmission going out ? on 1996 Toyota T100
Verified for the Toyota T10020 reports
2 answersDecember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($271 - 433) in Jeffersonville, GA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Buena Park, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($291 - 374) in Bountiful, UT
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crownpoint, NM
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($146 - 196) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Barryton, MI