It feels like someone has hit me from behind or like a slipping. I was told it is 3200.00 to 3400.00 to fix. It occurs more each time I drive it and usually in stop and go driving. The mechanic I took it to couldnt make it act up but he told me not worth it to fix..Is this true? Thank You for your time and knowledge
Is my automatic transmission going out ? on 1996 Toyota T100
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota T100
1 more answer
Verified for the Toyota T10019 reports
2 answersDecember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($368 - 529) in Jeffersonville, GA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($103 - 136) in Buena Park, CA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Bountiful, UT
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crownpoint, NM
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Carmel Valley, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($399 - 697) in Barryton, MI