It feels like someone has hit me from behind or like a slipping. I was told it is 3200.00 to 3400.00 to fix. It occurs more each time I drive it and usually in stop and go driving. The mechanic I took it to couldnt make it act up but he told me not worth it to fix..Is this true? Thank You for your time and knowledge
Is my automatic transmission going out ? on 1996 Toyota T100
Verified for the Toyota T10020 reports
2 answersDecember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- why does my high beams come on when my steering wheel is tilted up .
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- T-100 starts fine when cold, won't when hot until about a half-hour has passed to cool....
- I change distributor and still no spark on spark plug what is the problem?
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($497 - $669) in Jeffersonville, GA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($544 - $2,163) in Buena Park, CA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bountiful, UT
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - $136) in Crownpoint, NM
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($463 - $574) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($504 - $548) in Barryton, MI