replaced the starter and the head gasket
is it worth replacing the engine if it has 200000 miles on 1996 Saturn SL
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL Questions
- using engine coolant 2 pints in 50 miles
- Can someone help me please?
- car started shaking while i was at a complete stop the shut off what is promble
- What could cause a clanking noise in the vicinity of the serpentine belt?
- My coolant hose manifold nipple has broken. i found a repair kit on Ebay for 2001 saturn SC2 & SL2. i have a 2001 S-Series. Has anyone used this kit or have an alternative fix. Could i drill a small hole and place some type nipple and glue it in? HELP!
1996 Saturn SL Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($379 - $820) in Rowe, MA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($894 - $1,204) in Brock, NE
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Blandburg, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($586 - $836) in Macon, GA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($44 - $78) in Sutherlin, VA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - $84) in Hallettsville, TX