Hello I am 24 years old. For the past 5 years or so I have admired these w140's. I love the quality and build and styling of these cars? I have found a nice all black 1999 s420 with 150,000 miles for a great price, only thing is the check engine light is on and the dealer has not put in money into the car. Would I be taking a gamble buying this car for a great price. What would the yearly upkeep be even if I just drove it on the weekends. Thanks
Is it worth it buying a used W140? on 1996 Mercedes-Benz S420
0 answersJanuary 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
- doors and truck wont suck in