Hello I am 24 years old. For the past 5 years or so I have admired these w140's. I love the quality and build and styling of these cars? I have found a nice all black 1999 s420 with 150,000 miles for a great price, only thing is the check engine light is on and the dealer has not put in money into the car. Would I be taking a gamble buying this car for a great price. What would the yearly upkeep be even if I just drove it on the weekends. Thanks
Is it worth it buying a used W140? on 1996 Mercedes-Benz S420
0 answersJanuary 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1996 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($310 - 394) in Milo, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yonkers, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in North Buena Vista, IA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($249 - 352) in Copeland, FL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($603 - 682) in Breeding, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,151 - 1,210) in Byhalia, MS