Hello I am 24 years old. For the past 5 years or so I have admired these w140's. I love the quality and build and styling of these cars? I have found a nice all black 1999 s420 with 150,000 miles for a great price, only thing is the check engine light is on and the dealer has not put in money into the car. Would I be taking a gamble buying this car for a great price. What would the yearly upkeep be even if I just drove it on the weekends. Thanks
Is it worth buying a used W140? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz S420
0 answersJanuary 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1999 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($687 - 926) in Fromberg, MT
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($716 - 1,041) in Telegraph, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($2,960 - 3,396) in Twelve Mile, IN
- 112,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Rock City Falls, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($452 - 479) in Gunnison, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($719 - 781) in Windsor, CA