My belt came off in the recent blizzard. Is it safe to run it?
Is it safe to run without the serpentine belt? on 2006 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2006 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($149 - 190) in Middlefield, MA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Oakman, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($301 - 569) in Hemet, CA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winfield, KS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($61 - 68) in Roark, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Ashland, VA