My son has a road trip tomorrow. It's about 250 miles round trip.
Is it safe to drive on the road with a bad front wheel bearing? on 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2000 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - 510) in Centuria, WI
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($123 - 147) in Spring Brook, NY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - 266) in Stoddard, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($358 - 526) in Sag Harbor, NY
- Fuel Filter Replacement ($93 - 190) in Gonvick, MN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($129 - 174) in Orford, NH