We have had this part supposedly go bad twice and the dealer replaced the whole part both times to the tune of 800.00 a pop.
Is it possible to replace just the sensor and not the whole throttle body? on 2006 Ford Freestyle
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- The front door locks don't lock... the switch works but the locks bounce up
- The more revs in the engine the more cold air comes out, at idol just air cool
- AC does not work when ideling
- Pulling codes p2106 and po61c. Car will start but once running stalls.
- Transmission died and tires won't turn, front or rear. Vehicle is locked up.