We have had this part supposedly go bad twice and the dealer replaced the whole part both times to the tune of 800.00 a pop.
Is it possible to replace just the sensor and not the whole throttle body? on 2006 Ford Freestyle
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- The heat isn't blowing hot air when I'm idle and the car is running.
- my check engine light just came on, how do I check to see what is wrong or reset
- Is there any thing to look out for when replacing the front wheel bearing?
- trac control light
- wrench and check engine light come on there is supposedly 11 codes poor accelera
2006 Ford Freestyle Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($303 - 369) in Newfield, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($230 - 341) in Weyanoke, LA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($162 - 224) in Rockwell City, IA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($248 - 312) in Ewan, NJ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($220 - 278) in Veyo, UT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($413 - 522) in Dawson, TX