I had the timing componrts replaced chain, tensioners, cam phazers and oil pump. The problem is its like a dry start. Which it did not do this before the work was done. Thanks Ed
Is it possible to mix up the timing chain tensioners. Their is a left and right. on 2005 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,461 - 2,157) in Tipton, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Victor, CA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($344 - 448) in Honey Creek, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Leipsic, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($310 - 860) in Marquette, IA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($35 - 106) in East Templeton, MA