I had the timing componrts replaced chain, tensioners, cam phazers and oil pump. The problem is its like a dry start. Which it did not do this before the work was done. Thanks Ed
Is it possible to mix up the timing chain tensioners. Their is a left and right. on 2005 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air