My truck wont start the first time but it will eventually, when it does it wont stay running for more than maybe 3 minutes. then dies. If you gas it, it dies. Before this It ran out of gas and I put 20 bucks in then I went to drive home and it dies on me the more I pressed the gas. I put a new battery in it and It got home but now it wont stay started.
Is it possible that I need to replace the fuel injector instead of the fuel pump on 1998 GMC Yukon
0 answersMarch 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Brake lights not working ,bulbs are ok but I don't know fuse location no panel
- 1996 GMC Yukon 4x4 Push-Button Selector Lights Are All On
- How do you turn off the driver seat settings?
- Why does it sound and feel like something is about to fall from the front tires
- 2005 Yukon just picked up after 3-2 Solenoid replacement & front a/c malfunction