My truck wont start the first time but it will eventually, when it does it wont stay running for more than maybe 3 minutes. then dies. If you gas it, it dies. Before this It ran out of gas and I put 20 bucks in then I went to drive home and it dies on me the more I pressed the gas. I put a new battery in it and It got home but now it wont stay started.
Is it possible that I need to replace the fuel injector instead of the fuel pump on 1998 GMC Yukon
0 answersMarch 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Shifter will just raise and lower without engaging in any gear
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
1998 GMC Yukon Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($124 - 186) in Claysville, PA
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($1,343 - 2,813) in Lone Star, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($308 - 638) in Whitetop, VA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($124 - 186) in Waco, GA
- Antitheft System Control Module Replacement ($281 - 314) in Curtin, OR
- Driveshaft U-Joint Replacement ($140 - 172) in Conde, SD