car would sit for 3 or 4 days nad we would have to boost to start. Eventaully the battery would only hold a 11 volt charge and then evry time we tried to start it we would have boost it. I replaced the battery and the car sit for 3 days and then no power. I also changed the battery cables.
is it posible for a bad turn signal switch to slowly drain a battery on 1997 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
1997 Mercury Sable Estimates
- 125,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Appleton, WA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($173 - 216) in Sinsinawa, WI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Buckeystown, MD
- Heater Core Replacement ($416 - 553) in Moberly, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($447 - 567) in Gray, LA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($580 - 759) in Pelham, NH