2007 Pilot ,129,000 miles had rear rotor replaced on one side ,resurfaced rear rotor on other side new pads just 10 months ago and now need it again.Grinding noise and slight vibration when braking.
Is it normal to have to replace rotors and pads every 10 months? on 2007 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- VTM4, Check Engine & VCM lights illuminated. manual suggestions aren't working
- air condition air odor Honda Pilot
- Why would my 2005 Honda Pilot loose power while at a red light. When battery light came on I pulled into a parking lot it would not pull while in drive and dash board lights went off and windows wouldn't roll up.
- What is the estimated time to replace two catalytic converters on a 2006 Honda Pilot
- What is the estimated time to replace a front and rear converter on a 2006 Honda Pilot