2007 Pilot ,129,000 miles had rear rotor replaced on one side ,resurfaced rear rotor on other side new pads just 10 months ago and now need it again.Grinding noise and slight vibration when braking.
Is it normal to have to replace rotors and pads every 10 months? on 2007 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2007 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Williamson, IA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($444 - 601) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($143 - 201) in North Boston, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($373 - 705) in James Creek, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($265 - 333) in Milford Square, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($658 - 1,136) in Williamsfield, IL