2007 Pilot ,129,000 miles had rear rotor replaced on one side ,resurfaced rear rotor on other side new pads just 10 months ago and now need it again.Grinding noise and slight vibration when braking.
Is it normal to have to replace rotors and pads every 10 months? on 2007 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile
- Replaced alternator. Now the car fails smog-catalyst not on, even after 1000 mi.