2007 Pilot ,129,000 miles had rear rotor replaced on one side ,resurfaced rear rotor on other side new pads just 10 months ago and now need it again.Grinding noise and slight vibration when braking.
Is it normal to have to replace rotors and pads every 10 months? on 2007 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Left side next to engine
- Water leaking onto driver and passenger floor boards even when car is in garage!
- clicking noise , like tapping coming from engine on startups, warms up then stop
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
2007 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Williamson, IA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($216 - $289) in Cairnbrook, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($431 - $576) in North Boston, NY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($974 - $1,268) in James Creek, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($91 - $306) in Milford Square, PA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($293 - $304) in Williamsfield, IL