Cost will be 720 (work) + 115 (part) after having a HEAD GASKET REPAIR AT 75K MILES!?
Is it "normal" to have a "vacuum vent valve leak" at 80K miles? on 2007 Subaru Forester
1 answer 1 comment
vac vent vales can go bad at any time. get a 2nd diag and est
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester
- Is a 98 Subaru forester a zero tolerance motor. What can happen when timing belt breaks?