Cost will be 720 (work) + 115 (part) after having a HEAD GASKET REPAIR AT 75K MILES!?
Is it "normal" to have a "vacuum vent valve leak" at 80K miles? on 2007 Subaru Forester
vac vent vales can go bad at any time. get a 2nd diag and est
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2007 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($440 - 569) in Scranton, ND
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vineburg, CA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Meacham, OR
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($177 - 215) in Jonesville, NC
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Van Buren, ME
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Pleasant Hall, PA