The problem began after I had the 60,000 mile maintenance check, at which time the tires were rotated and balanced. Since then, I've had the tires balanced again and the front roters replaced. The vibration is not as intense but the steering wheel still quivers when I am driving at 55-70. My tires are still in good shape.
Is it normal for lower arm bushings to need replacing after only 62,000 miles? on 2004 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2004 Nissan Murano Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Lakehills, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Dakota City, NE
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($288 - 366) in Urbana, AR
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($216 - 381) in Rupert, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($335 - 457) in Flagstaff, AZ
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in New Lisbon, IN