The rear passenger door lock went first. It makes an exhausted motor sound and will not unlock, even manually. The front passenger lock recently stopped working also. It can be lock/unlocked manually.
Is it normal for both passenger side door lock motors to go at around 145,000m? on 2004 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- need to find out where the vacuum hoses (2) off the air cleaner are connected to
- Passengers side air have gone off,never been in an accident of any kind.
- The hood is stuck I can pull the latch but it wont pop
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes