The rear passenger door lock went first. It makes an exhausted motor sound and will not unlock, even manually. The front passenger lock recently stopped working also. It can be lock/unlocked manually.
Is it normal for both passenger side door lock motors to go at around 145,000m? on 2004 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes
- How to get to rely switch
- My radio and dashboard do not work, I can't control temperature, How do I fix?
- check engine light won't go out. diagnostic codes,2900,120D,121B