The rear passenger door lock went first. It makes an exhausted motor sound and will not unlock, even manually. The front passenger lock recently stopped working also. It can be lock/unlocked manually.
Is it normal for both passenger side door lock motors to go at around 145,000m? on 2004 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2004 Volvo S80 Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($129 - 209) in Mellen, WI
- 10,000 Mile Service ($98 - 136) in Wakarusa, IN
- 67,500 Mile Service ($83 - 142) in Oxbow, ME
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orange, TX
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($770 - 863) in Columbia, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($140 - 178) in Perronville, MI