How can you tell if they need replacing, even at 150,000 miles?
Is it necessary to replace struts and shock absorbers together? on 1995 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1995 Toyota Camry Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($700 - 1,129) in Oxford Junction, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 83) in Luling, LA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($318 - 375) in Stanhope, IA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($371 - 423) in Bourbonnais, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($503 - 1,884) in Dana, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($916 - 929) in Alpena, AR