The car is 2-1/2 years old.
Is it necessary to have a power steering flush on a car that has 30,000 miles? on 2008 Hyundai Azera
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Azera Questions
- Does fluid in boot on rack & pinion require r&p replacement?
- I have a 2007 Hyundia Azera dome lights and locks, and remote stoped working y?
- trunk,fob,dome lights stop working
- What is a Cam Actuator engine light sensor? Problem?
- I just repair my 09azera engine completely?how should i drive it for best result
2008 Hyundai Azera Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($992 - 1,237) in High Island, TX
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Roxbury, VT
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bella Vista, CA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Bordentown, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($790 - 941) in Round Rock, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($859 - 875) in Ringwood, NJ