this morning the care just cut off while i was driving and someone told me that that it might be my timing belt.when i tried to crank it it made loud noise coming out of the engine
is it my timing belt on 1998 Cadillac Catera
1 answerMay 14, 2010
1 answerFebruary 15, 2011
1 answerNovember 16, 2011
0 answersApril 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?