My check engine light came on a few months ago. Dealership said it was a sensor in which I didn't have replaced. Just recently my car has been stalling to start. It sounds like it's straining to crank but eventually does. My battery light came on in the process but went right back off along with my check engine light going out as well! It still runs but I'm afraid of driving it to far away. Please help anyone!!!!!
Is it my starter, battery or alternator? on 2001 Lexus ES300
Asked by for the 2001 Lexus ES300
1 more answer
2 answersSeptember 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
2001 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Beedeville, AR
- Water Pump Replacement ($422 - 581) in East Baldwin, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($734 - 930) in Chapmanville, WV
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Cranks, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($737 - 947) in Woodleaf, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($393 - 506) in Hensley, AR