My check engine light came on a few months ago. Dealership said it was a sensor in which I didn't have replaced. Just recently my car has been stalling to start. It sounds like it's straining to crank but eventually does. My battery light came on in the process but went right back off along with my check engine light going out as well! It still runs but I'm afraid of driving it to far away. Please help anyone!!!!!
Is it my starter, battery or alternator? on 2001 Lexus ES300
2 answersSeptember 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?