My check engine light came on a few months ago. Dealership said it was a sensor in which I didn't have replaced. Just recently my car has been stalling to start. It sounds like it's straining to crank but eventually does. My battery light came on in the process but went right back off along with my check engine light going out as well! It still runs but I'm afraid of driving it to far away. Please help anyone!!!!!
Is it my starter, battery or alternator? on 2001 Lexus ES300
2 answersSeptember 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
2001 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($433 - 594) in Beedeville, AR
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($262 - 353) in East Baldwin, ME
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($71 - 119) in Chapmanville, WV
- Fuel Filter Change ($110 - 147) in Cranks, KY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($526 - 891) in Woodleaf, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($463 - 586) in Hensley, AR