When you turn the vehicle on it start to make this knocking/rattling noise. It was only happening every now and then and when parked. But in the last few day it has gotten to where as soon as you turn the truck on it starts. Someone told me it was the compressor, but I'm not sure.
Is it my compressor? on 2005 Ford Escape
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by your.mechanic,
November 27, 2012
Could be...could be any of the other pulleys.
seek est and diag it could be idler or tensioner
1 answerDecember 15, 2012
1 answerOctober 01, 2010
1 answerApril 02, 2014
2 answersApril 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?