i tried to start my car today and it tried to turn over then it started clicking. i jumped it and it started right up, i drove it, turned it off and on and it started right back up.several hours later same problem.there were no warning lights or anything.
is it my battery or alternator on 2001 Acura TL
1 answerDecember 12, 2015
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
1 answerApril 19, 2011
1 answerMay 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?