i tried to start my car today and it tried to turn over then it started clicking. i jumped it and it started right up, i drove it, turned it off and on and it started right back up.several hours later same problem.there were no warning lights or anything.
is it my battery or alternator on 2001 Acura TL
1 answerDecember 12, 2015
1 answerApril 19, 2011
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
1 answerMay 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Could deleting the muffler cause any computer problems because of the O2 sensor
- Making bad crack/rub/grind noise on p/front when turn/straight any time basicly?
- How much would it cost to fix motor and transmission mounts?
- Why do my car still leak when the radiator and water pump and thermostat got replaced
- I have tried to turn on radio and it asks for a code. I found the code in manual, but the code is not working... What do I need to do?