transfer case on my own or should I have a mechanic do it?
Is it hard to service the front and rear differentials, transmission and on 2002 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2002 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Craigville, IN
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($110 - 141) in Gloucester, VA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - 167) in Pep, TX
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Ellenton, FL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($102 - 122) in Maryville, TN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($69 - 82) in Glenfield, NY