can I just change the valve cover gasket which is leaking oil, and then later change the spark plugs which I understand get oil on them when the valve cover gasket leaks. Can't afford both which one should I do first? The valve cover gasket?
is it hard to change the spark plugs on 2002 Subaru Outback
YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU LIKE ITS YOUR CAR. DOES THE CAR RUN BAD?
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2002 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 491) in Andover, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maple Hill, KS
- EGR Valve Replacement ($299 - 440) in Millington, MI
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($140 - 168) in Bainbridge, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($192 - 284) in Fairfax, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($99 - 117) in Dalton, MA