can I just change the valve cover gasket which is leaking oil, and then later change the spark plugs which I understand get oil on them when the valve cover gasket leaks. Can't afford both which one should I do first? The valve cover gasket?
is it hard to change the spark plugs on 2002 Subaru Outback
1 answer 1 comment
YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU LIKE ITS YOUR CAR. DOES THE CAR RUN BAD?
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.