considering purchasing a car that is over budget right now.
Is it expensive to maintain this car? Afraid of factory-only parts needed on 2009 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2009 Subaru Forester Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winnebago, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($133 - 170) in Kingsville, OH
- Thermostat Replacement ($98 - 140) in Causey, NM
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($198 - 336) in Cayucos, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($40 - 57) in Agawam, MA
- Window Switch Replacement ($70 - 79) in Terrell, TX