considering purchasing a car that is over budget right now.
Is it expensive to maintain this car? Afraid of factory-only parts needed on 2009 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2009 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($308 - 393) in Winnebago, MN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - 104) in Kingsville, OH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($440 - 569) in Causey, NM
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cayucos, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($364 - 403) in Agawam, MA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($86 - 99) in Terrell, TX