I am replacing it because my headlights flicker off sometimes when I turn on my turn signals.And my automatic headlights option does not work.
Is it easy to replace the turn signal switch? Need instructions/tools required on 1998 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
- What needs to be checked when you get an error message for a park brake fault?
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
1998 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($89 - 117) in Coatesville, IN
- 110,000 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Fletcher, NC
- 140,000 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Ashland, MO
- Oil Pump Replacement ($871 - 1,321) in Drums, PA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($190 - 900) in Templeton, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($125 - 134) in Summerland Key, FL