I am replacing it because my headlights flicker off sometimes when I turn on my turn signals.And my automatic headlights option does not work.
Is it easy to replace the turn signal switch? Need instructions/tools required on 1998 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- Buzzer sounds when I stop.
- where or how can I get the wiring diagram for the front passenger seat
- I believe my car went into Limp Home mode. Been raining a lot. Will not start, what should i do.
- Why do the rear reading lights and lights under the front seats for the rear passengers on both sides do not turn on.
- 2006 jaguar van plasma will not start, will not go into N