I am replacing it because my headlights flicker off sometimes when I turn on my turn signals.And my automatic headlights option does not work.
Is it easy to replace the turn signal switch? Need instructions/tools required on 1998 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- fail safe mode came on car want start. Then started after 5 mins.
- Is it OK for the fan to run for 3 min after the car is turned off?
- Sometimes my car says cruise control not available
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
- What needs to be checked when you get an error message for a park brake fault?
1998 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,075 - 2,784) in Coatesville, IN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($165 - 264) in Fletcher, NC
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Ashland, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Drums, PA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Templeton, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($288 - 315) in Summerland Key, FL