I am replacing it because my headlights flicker off sometimes when I turn on my turn signals.And my automatic headlights option does not work.
Is it easy to replace the turn signal switch? Need instructions/tools required on 1998 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- Sometimes my car says cruise control not available
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
- What needs to be checked when you get an error message for a park brake fault?
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
1998 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($365 - 461) in Coatesville, IN
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Fletcher, NC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ashland, MO
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($347 - 436) in Drums, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($88 - 111) in Templeton, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($878 - 901) in Summerland Key, FL