My front passenger side window will only go up halfway. I am not sure what I need and I am not technical about cars. Can I repair the window assembly myself.
Is it easy to install a power window assembly kit/regulator? on 2006 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2006 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 170) in Pretty Prairie, KS
- 120,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Wattsville, AL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Waverly, WA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($68 - 91) in Metaline, WA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($297 - 524) in Eek, AK
- Windshield Wiper Switch Replacement ($111 - 248) in Garyville, LA