I was charged $153. for replacing a front axle seal. I was told there was a leak. the part is only $18. so I was wondering if it is a difficult job?
is it difficult to replace right front axle seal on a 2002 honda accord, 70,000m on 2002 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
2002 Honda Accord Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Vauxhall, NJ
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($353 - 411) in Newton Hamilton, PA
- Maintenance Service B ($28 - 61) in Willisburg, KY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cary, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($207 - 825) in Boons Camp, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($154 - 204) in Rosemead, CA