I started smelling burning plastic from the engine compartment then I discovered the plastic housing is disentegrating due to engine temperature exposure. Bit of plastic are contacting the exhaust manifold. Is there a solution?
Is it common for the plastic heater core box on the firewall to disentegrate? on 1996 Cadillac DeVille
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1996 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - 455) in Rineyville, KY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($386 - 667) in Antioch, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($207 - 311) in Sparks, NV
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Grindstone, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($101 - 121) in Elgin, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - 635) in Ragland, AL