also the Power Brake booster needed to be replaced, all before or at 60,000 miles?
Is it abnormal that I have had to replace my rack and Pinion,and master cylinder on 2007 Toyota Solara
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- I replaced my ignition and my car turns over but does not start
- why does the map sensor code still come on after 2 new sensor
- Oil consumption very high, why? Only 65000 miles
- My car is making this really loud noise and I'm not sure where it's coming from
- check engine sold & brake light steady- mechanic stumped.