My 1995 BMW 325i was currently wrecked. I want something similar because I liked the feel of how it drives, but I need something more reliable and a little lower maintenance costs. Would a Lexus be considered better than the BMW I have now, or would a Toyota be a more wise choice?
Is it a good upgrade to get a 2006 Lexus is250, or a 2011 Toyota Camry? on 1995 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
1995 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($181 - 326) in Warm Springs, AR
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($333 - 566) in Loma, MT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Amherstdale, WV
- Battery Replacement ($181 - 266) in Fort Blackmore, VA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Malcom, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($404 - 511) in Roark, KY