My 1995 BMW 325i was currently wrecked. I want something similar because I liked the feel of how it drives, but I need something more reliable and a little lower maintenance costs. Would a Lexus be considered better than the BMW I have now, or would a Toyota be a more wise choice?
Is it a good upgrade to get a 2006 Lexus is250, or a 2011 Toyota Camry? on 1995 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 1995 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
1995 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($438 - $1,033) in Warm Springs, AR
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($190 - $257) in Loma, MT
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($315 - $561) in Amherstdale, WV
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($335 - $483) in Fort Blackmore, VA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($349 - $411) in Malcom, IA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($202 - $225) in Roark, KY