3.5liters v6 engine
Is it a good thing to get my motor rebuild and how long does it take to rebuild on 2008 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2008 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($95 - 168) in Alpha, IL
- 18,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hobe Sound, FL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($663 - 901) in Oglesby, TX
- 104,000 Mile Service ($148 - 219) in Putnam Hall, FL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($46 - 56) in Delaware, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,308 - 1,494) in Kanona, NY