passenger side front bumper bracket became detached no accident... dealer said not covered warranty..car not even 1 year old. is this expensive to order front bracket to secure bumper//
is is extremely costly to replace front bumper brackets 2013 camry on 2013 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2013 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Anderson, AK
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($77 - 122) in Fisher, WV
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 83) in Brighton, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Clementon, NJ
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($237 - 300) in Kunkle, OH
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($423 - 490) in Callao, VA