I went for inspection on my neon and was told the check engine light was on due to cannister vent valve being plugged. Is is difficult to change and how do you do it?
is is difficult to replace the cannister vent valve? Directions? on 2005 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2005 Dodge Neon Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oregonia, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($316 - 529) in Superior, WY
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Pequea, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Toluca Lake, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Olalla, WA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 73) in Girard, IL