I went for inspection on my neon and was told the check engine light was on due to cannister vent valve being plugged. Is is difficult to change and how do you do it?
is is difficult to replace the cannister vent valve? Directions? on 2005 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.