My windshield wipers are acting oddly. They will not work at all on "high", work fine on "moderate", works intermittently on "sporadic." What could be wrong, the motor or the relay in the steering column? How would I tell?
Is in Windshield wiper moter bad? on 2009 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2009 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($242 - $281) in Hubbard, TX
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($513 - $795) in Belfast, ME
- Brake Booster Replacement ($565 - $967) in Lusk, WY
- Alternator Replacement ($268 - $716) in Gardena, CA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - $189) in Dewart, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($403 - $489) in Highgate Center, VT