1997 Z28 starts & idles but when I give it gas it shuts off,I changed fuel filter & relay.Is my fuel pump bad
Is Fuel Pump Bad on 1997 Chevrolet Camaro
ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
May 04, 2010
The only way to test the fuel pump is have a shop pressure test it and you can get a estimate here http://repairpal.com/estimator?car_type_id=1992 and locate a shop here http://repairpal.com/directory?address=28586&car_brand_names=Chevrolet
1 answerNovember 26, 2011
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
1 answerNovember 24, 2009
1 answerJanuary 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($437 - 644) in Shoals, WV
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($417 - 627) in Pelham, GA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Macon, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($132 - 316) in Sperry, IA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - 216) in Austin, IN
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($99 - 165) in Barksdale, TX