1997 Z28 starts & idles but when I give it gas it shuts off,I changed fuel filter & relay.Is my fuel pump bad
Is Fuel Pump Bad on 1997 Chevrolet Camaro
ANSWER by Valleyautotech,
May 04, 2010
The only way to test the fuel pump is have a shop pressure test it and you can get a estimate here http://repairpal.com/estimator?car_type_id=1992 and locate a shop here http://repairpal.com/directory?address=28586&car_brand_names=Chevrolet
1 answerNovember 26, 2011
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
1 answerJanuary 06, 2011
2 answersDecember 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces