Recall 90V177000 describes the problem with my 1988 model. Engine reaces at start up. Not always but more frequently lately. Sometimes takes several attempts at re-start to get idle speed down to normal. Is dealer obligated to fix? The Recall says it's for 1990 models? How difficult is replacing the TPS sensor(s)?
Is dealer obligated to fix problem on 1988 model if recall is for 1990 model? on 1990 Jeep Comanche
Asked by for the 1990 Jeep Comanche
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Comanche Questions
- Can you switch from hydraulic clutch to manual clutch on a 88 Jeep Comanche
- I have a jeep Comanche v6 automatic 4 wheel drive. It has a button for comfort
- hard 2 get truck to start. Changed ignition switch, alternator, good battery,..?
- Engine has a hesitation on acceleration, just started, almost like choke
- Location of 4way flasher button, and one running light forward stays on when lights are on. The indicator too.
1990 Jeep Comanche Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($238 - $425) in Dewey, IL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Highlandville, IA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($155 - $237) in Auburn, MA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($113 - $280) in Big Sandy, TN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($91 - $102) in Howes, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($225 - $268) in Farmville, VA