Is just cranking over and over but it will not start. But I found a relay in the engine compartment fuse box that was making a clicking sound. It was very dirty and brown I try to clean it with an electronic cleaner but it didn't clean it too good.
Is cranking but it will not start on 1998 Toyota Corolla
2 answersMay 01, 2013
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
3 answersJuly 05, 2009
3 answersDecember 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers