Is just cranking over and over but it will not start. But I found a relay in the engine compartment fuse box that was making a clicking sound. It was very dirty and brown I try to clean it with an electronic cleaner but it didn't clean it too good.
Is cranking but it will not start on 1998 Toyota Corolla
2 answersMay 01, 2013
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
3 answersJuly 05, 2009
3 answersDecember 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +