If not, howk much should it cost to get it done. My headlights arent working, but the emergency flashers work if the switch is held. I was told it was the light control module. Does that sound about right? Thanks for any answers. I'm a complete car repair novice.
Is changing the LCM on a Crown Vic a DIY job? on 2005 Ford Crown Victoria
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod ,
March 28, 2014
Not rocket science but need a good bit of car savvy! Video on youtube!!
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Problems(7)
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Repair Estimates
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A(37)
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls(5)
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Shops
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
- I need help with a elictrical problem
2005 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($269 - 339) in Harmony, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Fulton, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Williamsport, IN
- PCV Valve Replacement ($52 - 68) in New Milford, NY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hartford, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Williamston, NC