If not, howk much should it cost to get it done. My headlights arent working, but the emergency flashers work if the switch is held. I was told it was the light control module. Does that sound about right? Thanks for any answers. I'm a complete car repair novice.
Is changing the LCM on a Crown Vic a DIY job? on 2005 Ford Crown Victoria
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Problems(8)
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Repair Estimates
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A(39)
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls(5)
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Shops
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- LX: Sp/plugs, Fuel Inj replaced. Strong eng turnover. Computer OK. Not Starting.
- torque spec for three nuts on top of strut tower
- My air or my heat won't work. It went out suddenly and without warning. What? on
- My air or my heat won't work. It went out suddenly and without warning. What?
- only power window that works is rear driver side. the other 3 wont go up or down
2005 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($123 - $177) in Harmony, NC
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Fulton, NY
- Air Pump Replacement ($348 - $407) in Williamsport, IN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New Milford, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($320 - $344) in Hartford, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($519 - $716) in Williamston, NC