If not, howk much should it cost to get it done. My headlights arent working, but the emergency flashers work if the switch is held. I was told it was the light control module. Does that sound about right? Thanks for any answers. I'm a complete car repair novice.
Is changing the LCM on a Crown Vic a DIY job? on 2005 Ford Crown Victoria
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
March 28, 2014
Not rocket science but need a good bit of car savvy! Video on youtube!!
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Problems(7)
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Repair Estimates
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A(37)
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls(5)
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Shops
- 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- What fuses control the radio and interior lights
- What could cause a gas fume leak that the part would cost $500.00 it sputters
- It acts as if the choke is not engaging when cold.
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
2005 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 214) in Harmony, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($178 - 285) in Fulton, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($286 - 371) in Williamsport, IN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in New Milford, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Hartford, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Williamston, NC