Hit parked car and curb. Got broken a frame, axle, struts and spring on right passenger front. Also front wheel only bring held on in wheel well by brake line. Cannot open door on that side. Quarter panel bent up into passenger door. Side mirror glass broken. Car ran good up until this. Has 129000 miles on engineering.
Is car worth repairing and estimated cost. on 1999 Buick Regal
2 answersFebruary 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1999 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Lookout, CA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($110 - 170) in Silver Spring, MD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($353 - 586) in Boise, ID
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($952 - 1,196) in Bradford, AR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($325 - 411) in Charmco, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($759 - 1,255) in Valley Head, AL