Hit parked car and curb. Got broken a frame, axle, struts and spring on right passenger front. Also front wheel only bring held on in wheel well by brake line. Cannot open door on that side. Quarter panel bent up into passenger door. Side mirror glass broken. Car ran good up until this. Has 129000 miles on engineering.
Is car worth repairing and estimated cost. on 1999 Buick Regal
Asked by for the 1999 Buick Regal
- The Most Expensive (and Affordable) Cars to Fix This Fall
- Is It Still Worth Keeping Your Old Rust Bucket?
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Why Scan Tools and Diagnostics Drive Up the Cost of Your Repair Bill
- 5 Common Reasons Why Your Car May Be Shaking
This week's top 10
1999 Buick Regal Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($264 - $414) in Lookout, CA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($708 - $1,590) in Silver Spring, MD
- Starter Replacement ($338 - $591) in Boise, ID
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bradford, AR
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($283 - $472) in Charmco, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($157 - $239) in Valley Head, AL