We passed DEQ but the engine light is on and the code reads something about the catalyst bank 1
Is bank 1 on a catalytice converter front or rear? on 2000 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($390 - 518) in Little Rock, SC
- Heater Core Replacement ($421 - 519) in Ora, IN
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Heath, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($434 - 674) in High Point, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - 37) in Whitfield, MS
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($282 - 525) in Holley, NY