I filled up with gas yesterday, and today my 2002 New Beetle Turbo Z started hesitating and the check engine light started flashing then stayed on. I drove it home but had to put the automatic transmission in neutral at each stop light. Could it be bad gas, and if so, how can it be fixed?
Is bad gas causing my car's engine to miss and lose power? on 2002 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2002 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Newton, IA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($26 - $34) in Kemah, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($352 - $752) in Blanco, NM
- Head Gasket Replacement ($936 - $1,286) in Fairfax, CA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($135 - $267) in Iola, KS
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($167 - $249) in West End, NC