I started noticing my gas milage was getting really bad. Can anyone give me any help on this. For example: I filled the tank and now I'm on empty and the OD reads 181 miles. That sucks. I use to get 250 to 275. Is it the gas or my car?
Is anyone else experiencing bad gas milage on a 06 Forester? on 2006 Subaru Forester
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2006 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($281 - 442) in Crawfordsville, OR
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Crater Lake, OR
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 173) in Plano, IA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($440 - 569) in Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($157 - 270) in Linden, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($506 - 639) in Starkweather, ND