IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS I HAVE REPLACED THE TRANSMISSION. TODAY I FOUND OUT THAT I NEED A NEW ENGINE. THIS CAR IS HORRIBLE I HAVE OWNED 4 OTHER GM TRUCKS. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THIS. I STILL OWE MONEY ON IT AND I DONOT HAVE MONEY TO FIX IT WHAT DO I DO??
IS ANY ONE HAVE TROUBLE WITH THE ENGINE TRANSMISSION? on 2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My ABS light is on what can cause it to be on
- Power steering pump has a leak but isn't starting fuel pump replaced too
- my tranny keeps wanting to shift into 4 HI WHEN I HIT A BUMP I'VE REPLACED THE SWITCH ON DASH AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN AND ABS LIGHT GO ON AND OFF
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?